MOPIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOPIT

Manchester and Oxford Paranormal Investigation Team. Come and discuss everything paranormal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Tattoo should you get??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallinangel

Fallinangel

What Tattoo should you get?? Empty
PostSubject: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:10 pm

OK find out which Tattoo you should get....prob relevant for most of us on here so far and maybe will give us some ideas!!! lol

Just click on the link below and complete the short quiz then post the results on here.

http://www.blogthings.com/whattatooshouldyougetquiz/

Mine was.....
You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo
What Tattoo should you get?? Abstract Artistic and unique
You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo
Back to top Go down
Buc69

Buc69

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm

You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo
What Tattoo should you get?? Asian Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure
Back to top Go down
mystic witch

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 am

I did this but couldn't figure out how to put my results up - u know what im like!!!! Cant even remember what it was now!!!

Have decided that i am having a new tattoo as a reward for getting through the first year of uni -will be booking it as soon as i get my last results! Havent decided for definite but thinking of a butterfly (profile) on my ankle.... Also quite like the little ones people have on the inner wrist - maybe a protection symbol after all the spooky goings on i've been involved in recently!!!

Smile Jo x
Back to top Go down
Fallinangel

Fallinangel

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Sounds like a great idea hun!! I will hopefully be getting one in cornwall cos we have found a good place there....I want to get a Lotus flower under my dragonfly!!
Back to top Go down
Angeldust
Admin
Angeldust

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:09 pm

You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo

Artistic and unique
You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo
Back to top Go down
ValB

ValB

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Just had a go at this, I think I answered the questions properly and it said Initials for me, no way, so I will try again another day and give some less than trueful answers, cheating or what.xxx Val
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Tattoo should you get??   What Tattoo should you get?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Tattoo should you get??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOPIT :: Fun and Games :: Games and Puzzles-
Jump to: