MOPIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOPIT

Manchester and Oxford Paranormal Investigation Team. Come and discuss everything paranormal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mystic witch

Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! Empty
PostSubject: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:22 pm

I know I'm rubbish but still cant get my head round all the facebook stuff!! Also does anyone know who 'Blythe Simpson' really is. His name is on the people you may know bit on the home page - I'm presuming it might be someone we know?! Or is it really just a very big coincidence!?!
Back to top Go down
mystic witch

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Sorry - may not have posted in the right place -but it does kinda link to spiritualism thanks to my nemesis Simpson - or someone bearing his name anyway. Do I get my wrist slapped admin?
Back to top Go down
Angeldust
Admin
Angeldust

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:44 am

LOL sorry Jo you lost me, never heard of Blyth Simpson, or have we, Derby Gaol by any chance, who do you think it is ???
Back to top Go down
mystic witch

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:35 pm

That the trouble Ade I have no idea either buthe keeps popping up in the same section of the home screen - you cant check out the profile, just have to add to friends list and it might be a nutter so dont wanna do that do I. Staying on the spirituality subject I even saw Cieran O'Keeefe on the same 'people you may know' section. Was so tempted to try and add him but sure I would be rejected!!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallinangel

Fallinangel

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:19 am

Well Jo he's accepted my friend request so am sure he'd accept you too....I also have Ian Cash as a friend and the dreaded Bythe....I'm thinking it's prob either Dave or Lee....all I have done is made sure he/she/it can only see my limited profile and havent had anything horrid happen.......YET!! lol
Back to top Go down
mystic witch

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:08 am

OOOHH might just go for it then...
Back to top Go down
Angeldust
Admin
Angeldust

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:49 am

No idea what your talking about LOL please expalin am I going mad here haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!   Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats this Facebook lark all about then!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOPIT :: Spiritualism :: General-
Jump to: