MOPIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOPIT

Manchester and Oxford Paranormal Investigation Team. Come and discuss everything paranormal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 1st Paranormal Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buc69

Buc69

My 1st Paranormal Experience Empty
PostSubject: My 1st Paranormal Experience   My 1st Paranormal Experience EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm

I will have to say my very 1st experience was as a very young child,I used to hear a girl crying downstairs & my brother said he saw a little girl crying at the bottom of the stairs but i was very young to understand that it was a ghost.It wasn't til i was at a friends house playing cards about 15yrs later,i got talking to my friends mum and mentioned where i used to live,she told me she knew someone who lived in my old house before me but moved when there young daughter got run over by a bus outside the house.She described the little girl & my brother said it looked like the girl he saw at the bottom of the stairs.Am so glad i was to young to understand what a ghost was.I have experienced many more since,especialy as my lovely partner is a ghost magnet. Smile
Back to top Go down

My 1st Paranormal Experience
Page 1 of 1