MOPIT

Manchester and Oxford Paranormal Investigation Team. Come and discuss everything paranormal.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi, I'm Jo!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mystic witch

PostSubject: Hi, I'm Jo!!   Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:03 am

OMG, I have just realised that i havent even put an intro bit in about me!! TUTUT

Hi all, I'm Jo... I have know Ria on and off (mostly off!) for a while now but our paths crossed again last year and now she cant get rid of me!!!!

One of the reason we got together again was for an investigation at Derby Gaol (where we also met Ade)- which was really good and quite eventful, and we have done one more since, which even more eventful!!

I have been psychic since I can remember but went through a stage of denying it because I was getting a lot of negative reactions and experiences, but about 6yrs ago I was bought back to it by a friend who started me on my path again and also introduced me to reiki (I have a level 2 certificate but dont practice at the mo!) I have been attending my local spiritualist church when I can and have been sitting in a development circle for about 18months. I have been told that I will one day be doing demonstrations and platform work, but think I have some way to go yet!

Thats a bit about me - hopefully I will have the time to share some of my experiences with everyone... Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi, I'm Jo!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOPIT :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: